Aly's Spain Adventure

Read about what I'm doing while in Spain so you can keep up with me!

Name:
Location: Des Moines, Iowa, United States

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Day 18
Monday
So I was thinking and I can't quite figure out what all I did on Monday but I think that this morning Erika woke me up around 7:40 which is when we usually go to the bus stop. I hurried and got down there in time. At school we got one of our tests back and I got a 90 so that's great! I went straight home after school because I was kind of tired. I had a little bit of lunch and then I think I napped for 2 hours. I texted everyone inviting them to my "birthday party" on Wednesday night. I think I got up and had a little dinner and did a little homework and then pretty much went to bed. I really just lounged around tonight. Sorry it wasn't more interesting. Tomorrow is good though.
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home